MACHU PICCHU Take the morning Vista Dome train from Ollantaytambo / Poroy along the trek to Machu Picchu. On the journey, you enjoy some of the highlights of our Peru ecotour along the Urubamba River and through a magnificent cloud forest to reach Aguas Calientes for a small lunch; they feed you with snacks on the Train where a bus will take you the rest of the way to Machu Picchu (7,875 feet). Take the entire day to explore the famous ruins of this magnificent mountain citadel and then return in the late afternoon to Ollantaytambo. Meet your private van at the train station to travel to the collective Chinchero textile market, featuring an explanation of the traditional weaving methods of the Sacred Valley and some of the best textiles available in Peru. This is the ideal place for last minute shopping before returning to your Cusco hotel for the evening (B, L).
End of the service by Magical Tours Peru.
Key: (B)reakfast (L)unch (D)inner
Tour Price Includes:
- Private ground transportation the entire trip
- Entrance fees Machu Picchu
- Bus to Machu Picchu round trip.
- (Vegetarian option available)
- Guide the entire trip and his expenses.
- Train fares ( Expedition/Vista Dome )
- Bottled water daily.
- Internal flights Lima to Cusco and International airfares.
- Extra beverages at restaurant
- Tips. (waiters, guide, drivers)
What to bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes and shoes you can hike in.
- Waterproof Jacket and pants
- Wind proof jacket, mostly clothes for mild weather 60-70 degrees F. Warm jacket, hat and gloves for high altitude evenings.
- Good camera and extra battery and memory card
- Good flash light
- 220/ 110V ( plug) adaptor
- Insect repellent (you can buy it there if needed)
- Sun block, sunglasses, hat