1 DAY CUSCO CITY TOUR AND SOUTH VALLEY
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cusco Today you will spend learning about the region’s rich cultural history. Morning will be spent visiting by private transportation the other significant Inca ruins in the vicinity of Cusco including: the sacred site of Saqsayhuaman above the city, noted for its megalithic stone terraces http://www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_9.htm; Kenko with its distinctive zig zag – patterned carved stone and subterranean altars and the Tambo Machay water temple that served as royal baths. After a good Lunch drive to Piñi Pampa town and learn how they make the clay tile roofs and also stop Oropesa village to see how make the largest bread, which everyone loves here. After Visit the site of Pikillacta, A big ancient stone and clay city to walk and feel the Sun Set and the Huacarpay Lake. Late Afternoon back to your beautiful Hotel, dinner on your own. www.aranwahotels.com/hotel-cusco ( B,L)
2 DAY DAY HIKE – PIURAY LAKE TO HUCHUYCOSCO RUINS
After your hearty breakfast, you’ll be picked up at your home to reach serene Lake Piuray where today’s challenging high-altitude hike begins. Over the next several hours, you’ll climb through rolling hills with scenic views to an elevation of 13,605 ft. Here you’ll be rewarded with panoramic vistas and an opportunity to enjoy the surroundings before dropping into a beautiful ancient site which is smaller cusco – HUCHUYCOSCO for a delicious Picnic lunch prepared by our chefs. The hike continues downhill to the day’s final destination, Sacred Valley You’ll have a chance to relax in our private transportation returning to Cusco for another free evening and night at your hotel Hiking Details: Approx 7.5 miles | 7 Hours Altitude: from 12,045 ft to 13,805 ft. www.aranwahotels.com/hotel-cusco (L)
End of the service by Magical Tours Peru.
Key: (B)reakfast (L)unch (D)inner
Notes: We will have a horse or two with a Wrangler in case you need them for any reason.
Tour Price Includes:
- Private ground transportation the entire trip
- Beautiful Hotel
- Entrance fees Ancient Sites
- Lunches. (Vegetarian option available)
- Guide the entire trip and his expenses.
- Bottled water and energy bars daily.
- Extra beverages.
- Tips. ( guides, cooks, drivers)
What to bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes and shoes you can hike in.
- Waterproof Jacket and pants if you have pants.
- Wind proof jacket, mostly clothes for mild weather 60-70 degrees F. Warm jacket, hat and gloves for high altitude.
- Good camera and extra battery and memory card
- Good flash light
- Sun block, sunglasses, hat