1. – Friday, Dec. 16th Home to Lima
Travel day from your place to Lima, capital city of Peru. You will arrive in any time and after clearing customs and immigration in Peru you will be taken by private transport to our Lima hotel to get a good night’s rest, we will provide Water and Energy bars. www.faraonagrandhotel.com
2. – Saturday, Dec. 17th Lima – Cusco – Sacred Valley ( Ollantaytambo)
We begin our day after a good breakfast with a morning flight (1:20 hours) to Cusco around 11:00 a.m. capital of the Inca Empire and gateway to the Andes. Upon arrival, we will immediately board a private bus and drive 20 minutes to the Market Place, where we will get all the gifts for the children for the 4 days Activity, after having a great lunch we will drive for 1-1/2 hrs to our hotel retreat center in the Sacred Valley, We’ll introduce you to Ollantaytambo and the ruins overlooking this pretty little town., these is a good time to talk about the day’s activity and have dinner on your own. www.pakaritampu.com
3. – Sunday, Dec, 18th First Day Activity
After a good Breakfast We will begin with our service to the children in one of the valley name Piso de Valley: were we will do and visit all this communities:
Multiple communities –Ollantaytambo 1200 CHILDREN.
- Piscacucho, Tiaparo and Olmiron 7:00AM
- Chillca y Palomar 8:00AM
- Sillqui, Primavera and Kamichancha 9:00AM
- Phiri and Tancac 10:00AM
- Cachicata and Rumira 11:00 AM
- Soqma, Rayan, Marcuray and Pillcobamba 13:00 PM
- Pachar 14:30 PM
- Ancopacha and Chullaracay 15:30 PM
- Wayroncoyoc Pampa 16:00 PM Accommodation at: www.pakaritampu.com
4. – Monday, Dec. 19th Second Day Activity.
After a good Breakfast We will begin with our service to the children in one of the valley name Cuenca de Patacancha Valley: were we will do mainly 6 activities: Multiple communities –Ollantaytambo 1200 CHILDREN.
- Yanamayu and Qelqanqa 8:00 AM
- Rumira Sondormayu and Patacancha 11:00 AM
- Willoc 12:00 PM
- Pallata 13:00 PM
- Bandolista 14:00 PM
- Plaza de armas Ollantaytambo 15:00 PM
Accommodation at: www.pakaritampu.com
5. – Tuesday Dec. 20th third day activity
After a good Breakfast We will begin with our service to the children in one of Native valleys Name District of Urubamba.
Multiple communities 1300 CHILDREN.
- Yanahura 9:00AM
- Urubamba 10:AM
- Yucay 11:00AM
- Wayllabamba 12:00PM
- Maras 14:00PM
- Chinchero 15:00PM
Accommodation at: www.pakaritampu.com
6. – Wednesday Dec. 21rd four and last day Activity
Note: we will have our morning free up to 10:00 a.m.
Ccorao 300 CHILDREN.
1. Ccorao 12:00PM
Note: we will all meet again at 7:00 p.m. to have our special dinner with all the volunteers and people that help in the Activities and with members of Peruvian Family.
* Ready for next Machupicchu Adventure. Accommodation at: www.pakaritampu.com
7. – Thursday Dec. 22th Sacred Valley – Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu
Take the mid-morning Vista Dome train from Ollantaytambo along the trek to Machu Picchu. On the journey, you enjoy some of the highlights of our Peru ecotour along the Urubamba River and through a magnificent cloud forest to reach Aguas Calientes for a small lunch; they feed you with snacks on the Train where a bus will take you the rest of the way to Machu Picchu (7,875 feet). Take the entire day to explore the famous ruins of this magnificent mountain citadel and then return in the late afternoon to nearby Aguas Calientes to your hotel and enjoy a delicious dinner of regional cuisine. www.casa-andina.com/casa-andina-classic-machu-picchu (B ,L)
8. – Friday dec.23th MachuPicchu – Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
Today, take the opportunity to see an unmatched sunrise at Machu Picchu before the crowds arrive and spend the rest of the day among the numerous Sacred site and climb to the sacred peak of Huayna Picchu or a picturesque walk to the Temple of the Moon/ or MachuPicchu Mountain. Lunch to be taken at the 5 star hotel onsite and Return midday to the town of MachuPicchu for your early afternoon train back to Ollantaytambo. Meet your private van at the train station to travel to the collective Chinchero textile market, featuring an explanation of the traditional weaving methods of the Sacred Valley and some of the best textiles available in Peru. This is the ideal place for last minute shopping before returning to your Cusco hotel for the evening. www.aranwahotels.com/en/hotel-cusco (B, L)
9. – Saturday, Dec. 24th Cusco – City and Surrounds.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cusco Today you will spend learning about the region’s rich cultural history. The day starts with a guided walking tour through Cusco’s craft markets. You will visit the colonial cathedral and Koricancha www.sacred-destinations.com/peru/cusco-koricancha, the Inca’s Temple of the Sun, before enjoying a delectable lunch of regional cuisine. The afternoon will be spent visiting by private transportation the other significant Inca ruins in the vicinity of Cusco including: the mammoth fortress of Saqsayhuaman above the city, noted for its megalithic stone terraces www.world-mysteries.com/mpl_9.htm; Kenko with its distinctive zig zag – patterned carved stone and subterranean altars; the hillside outpost of Puka Pukara, a small fortress that formerly protected the royal capital; and the Tambo Machay water temple that served as royal baths. You will be returned to you hotel for another evening in colonial Cusco, dinner on your own. www.aranwahotels.com/en/hotel-cusco (B, L)
10. – Sunday Dec. 25th Lima Culinary Tour
Morning flight Back to Lima and your Peru culinary tour gets underway at 11 AM when you’re picked up at the Airport by a specialized local guide. You will be taken to the local Lima’s heroic district. Teeming with local produce and seafood, here you’ll learn about the ingredients of Peruvian cuisine from your knowledgeable local guide. Your private cooking lesson, featuring ceviche and pisco sours, will take place at one of the restaurants in Lima under the guidance of an expert chef. Ceviche is originally a Peruvian dish dating back to colonial times. After devouring the
creation, you’ll also learn how to prepare the national aperitif, the Pisco Sour, a sublime blend of Peruvian brandy and lime juice topped with a froth of whipped egg whites. Afterwards, your guide will have lunch with you and explain all the dishes from the menu so you can try different Peruvian plates. Finally, you will visit the Culinary Museum before heading back to the hotel for some Afternoon rest and dinner on your own. www.faraonagrandhotel.com (B, L)
11.- Monday Dec. 26th Lima – Home Breakfast at the hotel at 7:30 am.
Tour of the most important museums in South America: the Larco Museum www.museolarco.org/about-larco-museum-lima-peru_p.shtml and Gold Museum www.museoroperu.com.pe/museum.html where you will discover the most extraordinary treasures from ancient Peru. In Mira Flores you can finish up your shopping at the Indian Market or enjoy one last taste of Lima’s famous seafood dishes. Our final meal together will be at the amazing ocean front restaurant La Rosa Nautica www.larosanautica.com, the price of which is included in your trip. After dinner, we take you to the Lima Airport for your flight to the US. (B, L, D)
End of the service by Magical Tours Peru.
Key: (B)reakfast (L)unch (D)inner
*Please note that exact pick up times and tour start times will be reconfirmed daily with your local guides.
HOTELES: Are listed in each day, you can get more information by entering to their Web page; all of them have Wi-Fi in room.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Internal flights (Lima – Cusco – Lima) and airport taxes.
- Private ground transportation the entire trip
- Beautiful Hotels.
- Entrance fees to Machu Picchu (2), Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima Museum and Parks.
- All breakfasts and lunches and 1 Farewell dinner in Lima. (Vegetarian option available)
- Shaman-trained Guide the entire trip.
- Train fares ( Vista Dome )
- Bus to Machu Picchu round trip (2).
- Bottled water daily.
- Service for children (Chocolatada)
- International airfares.
- Most Dinners.
- Extra beverages.
- Tips. (bellmen, waiters, guides, cooks, drivers)
What to bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes and shoes you can hike in.
- Waterproof Jacket and pants
- Wind proof jacket, mostly clothes for mild weather 60-70 degrees F. Warm jacket, hat and gloves for high altitude evenings.
- Good camera and extra battery and memory card
- Good flash light
- 220/ 110V ( plug) adaptor
- Insect repellent (you can buy it there if needed)
- Sun block, sunglasses, hat
- Some school supplies to share with the children while visiting communities. (Pencils, Pens, notebooks etc.)
PRICE: is according to number of participants and accommodations to be used.